all server-side products such as rpa commander and intelligent document processing (idp) provide open api to easily facilitate your business system calls
· use restful api and support almost all programming languages, easy to call.
· most features can be implemented through open api without manual operation.
· extensive and detailed open api documentation and example code make using server-side products very it newcomers friendly.
client products (such as rpa worker) provide sdks to call their functions at any time without showing the interface
· for python, c #, nodejs and other programming languages.
· multi-process and ipc approach do not affect the security and reliability of your software.
· in simple mode, the functions of rpa worker can be incorporated into your software with only a few lines of code.
· professional mode is powerful and logical and supports asynchronous calls, state callbacks and others.
server-side products such as rpa commander and intelligent document processing support multiple unified authentication methods to allow single sign-on (sso)
· access other trusted business systems with one login.
· support oauth2, ldap, windows directory and other common unified authentication methods.
· support cross-domain single sign-on, with both security and convenience.